Thursday 13 December 2018
Home      All news      Contact us     
informationng - 6 days ago

16-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted While Wearing Headphones As His Phone Was Charging (Photo)

... The post 16-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted While Wearing Headphones As His Phone Was Charging (Photo) appeared first on INFORMATION NIGERIA.

Related news

Latest News
Hashtags:   

Electrocuted

 | 

While

 | 

Wearing

 | 

Headphones

 | 

Phone

 | 

Charging

 | 

Photo

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Sources