Monday 22 October 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
news24
3 months ago

News24.com | Guard dies after inhaling toxic fumes from brazier warming him on winter night duty

A 43-year-old man guarding an empty building has died after inhaling fumes from a brazier that was keeping him and a colleague warm during the winter nightshift, police say.

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.

The Face of Change?

- nigeria70

Expect a new beginning

- vanguardngr

Healing wings (2)

- nigeria70

Healing wings (2)

- vanguardngr

Okonkwo, others for Superfest

- thenationonlineng

JOYCE 08140948440

- sunnewsonline
Hashtags:   

News24

 | 

com

 | 

Guard

 | 

dies

 | 

after

 | 

inhaling

 | 

toxic

 | 

fumes

 | 

from

 | 

brazier

 | 

warming

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)