Sunday 21 October 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
thenationonlineng
3 months ago

Candle light burns baby to death in Onitsha

A 4-month old baby, Chimmuanya Chukwu was on Saturday, burnt to death following a candle fire that gutted a room apartment at Okija Street, Awada in Onitsha, Anambra State. The Nation gathered that the mother of the baby had left the baby at home around 7pm to recharge her torch in the neighborhood when theRead More The post Candle light burns baby to death in Onitsha appeared first on The Nation Nigeria.

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.

The Face of Change?

- nigeria70

Expect a new beginning

- vanguardngr

Healing wings (2)

- nigeria70

Healing wings (2)

- vanguardngr

Okonkwo, others for Superfest

- thenationonlineng

JOYCE 08140948440

- sunnewsonline
Hashtags:   

Candle

 | 

light

 | 

burns

 | 

baby

 | 

death

 | 

Onitsha

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)