Tuesday 22 January 2019
Home      All news      Contact us     
thenationonlineng - 6 month ago

Candle light burns baby to death in Onitsha

A 4-month old baby, Chimmuanya Chukwu was on Saturday, burnt to death following a candle fire that gutted a room apartment at Okija Street, Awada in Onitsha, Anambra State. The Nation gathered that the mother of the baby had left the baby at home around 7pm to recharge her torch in the neighborhood when theRead More The post Candle light burns baby to death in Onitsha appeared first on The Nation Nigeria.

Related news

Latest News
Hashtags:   

Candle

 | 

light

 | 

burns

 | 

death

 | 

Onitsha

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Sources