Friday 20 July 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
tori
8 days ago

Secondary Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole s Steel Rod

A Secondary School student in Benin, the Edo State capital, has died after being electrocuted by the steel rod on an electric pole.

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.
Hashtags:   

Secondary

 | 

Student

 | 

Electrocuted

 | 

While

 | 

Swearing

 | 

With

 | 

Utility

 | 

Pole

 | 

Steel

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Categories - Countries
All News
Nigeria