Monday 24 September 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
tori
2 months ago

Secondary Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole s Steel Rod

A Secondary School student in Benin, the Edo State capital, has died after being electrocuted by the steel rod on an electric pole.

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.

The Face of Change?

- nigeria70

Expect a new beginning

- vanguardngr

Healing wings (2)

- nigeria70

Healing wings (2)

- vanguardngr

Okonkwo, others for Superfest

- thenationonlineng

JOYCE 08140948440

- sunnewsonline
Hashtags:   

Secondary

 | 

Student

 | 

Electrocuted

 | 

While

 | 

Swearing

 | 

With

 | 

Utility

 | 

Pole

 | 

Steel

 | 
The restructuring debate

The restructuring debate

- sunnewsonline
Most Popular (6 hours)

The restructuring debate

- sunnewsonline

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Music: Lyta – Self Made

- realchannel65