Tuesday 25 September 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
nigerianmonitor
3 months ago

[PHOTOS] President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail Network, First Of Its Kind In West Africa

President Buhari today officially commissioned the first phase of the Abuja Light Rail mass transit covering 12 stations within the metropolis. The Abuja Rail is the first Light Rail network in West Africa. The rail project has been in the works for over 11 years. It was inherited at 63% completion and the remaining 37% [ ] The post [PHOTOS] President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail Network, First Of Its Kind In West Africa appeared first on LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS BREAKING HEADLINES NEWSPAPERS.

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.

The Face of Change?

- nigeria70

Expect a new beginning

- vanguardngr

Healing wings (2)

- nigeria70

Healing wings (2)

- vanguardngr

Okonkwo, others for Superfest

- thenationonlineng

JOYCE 08140948440

- sunnewsonline
Hashtags:   

PHOTOS

 | 

President

 | 

Buhari

 | 

Commissions

 | 

Abuja

 | 

Light

 | 

Rail

 | 

Network

 | 

First

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Market women shut Nnewi

- sunnewsonline

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)