Friday 21 September 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
nigerianmonitor
3 months ago

Nigerian Firefighter Electrocuted To Death While Charging Her Phone

  A pretty Nigerian fire fighter, Imaobong Ekanem died after she was electrocuted when electricity was restored while charging her phone placed on her body. Her friend who shared the heartbreaking news on Facebook wrote She was charging her phone and drop it on her body and slept off and NEPA took light and brought [ ] The post Nigerian Firefighter Electrocuted To Death While Charging Her Phone appeared first on LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS BREAKING HEADLINES NEWSPAPERS.

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.

The Face of Change?

- nigeria70

Expect a new beginning

- vanguardngr

Healing wings (2)

- nigeria70

Healing wings (2)

- vanguardngr

Okonkwo, others for Superfest

- thenationonlineng

JOYCE 08140948440

- sunnewsonline
Hashtags:   

Nigerian

 | 

Firefighter

 | 

Electrocuted

 | 

Death

 | 

While

 | 

Charging

 | 

Her

 | 

Phone

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)