Tuesday 23 January 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
sunnewsonline
1 months ago

Generator fumes kill 2 in Benin

Two fashion designers have died after they reportedly inhaled fumes from power generating set.     The victims were said to have put the generator  inside their shop while working on Monday night along Second East Circular Road, Benin. One of the victims and owner of the shop, who was simply identified as Obianuju, was said to have invited...

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.

Mascherano to China

- nigeria70
Hashtags:   

Generator

 | 

fumes

 | 

kill

 | 

Benin

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Categories - Countries
All News
Nigeria