Monday 19 February 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
informationng
4 months ago

My brother’s son May have died of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning – DJ Olu’s Uncle

An uncle of the late Olugbemiga Abiodun, popularly known as DJ Olu, has said that the public should ignore insinuations being reported about the deceased.An uncle of the late Olugbemiga Abiodun, popularly known as DJ Olu, has said that the public should ignore insinuations being reported about the deceased. DJ Olu and his friend Chime The post My brother’s son May have died of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning – DJ Olu’s Uncle appeared first on INFORMATION NIGERIA.

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.
Hashtags:   

brother

 | 

son

 | 

May

 | 

have

 | 

died

 | 

Carbon

 | 

Monoxide

 | 

Poisoning

 | 

Olu

 | 
Zamfara killers arrested

Zamfara killers arrested

- sunnewsonline
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Categories - Countries
All News
Nigeria