Sunday 20 September 2020
Home      All news      Contact us     
dailypost - 2 month ago

Two year-old-boy electrocuted in Jigawa

A two-year-old boy, Yahaya Salihu, has been electrocuted at Bokkwato quarters in Dutse Local Government Area of Jigawa State. DAILY POST gathered that the incident happened on Sunday at about 12:45 pm after a heavy downpour, which resulted to the fall of electric poles. Father of the deceased, Malam Yahaya, revealed that at about 1245hrs, [ ] Two year-old-boy electrocuted in Jigawa


Latest News
Hashtags:   

electrocuted

 | 

Jigawa

 | 

Sources