Thursday 13 August 2020
Home      All news      Contact us     
reliefweb - 28 days ago

World Vision Vanuatu Tropical Cyclone Harold: Post Distribution Monitoring Report, June 2020

Country: Vanuatu Source: World Vision Survey Breakdown From 8 - 12 June, World Vision Vanuatu conducted 404 surveys in distribution areas to assess performance of its response to Category 5 Tropical Cyclone Harold. Field teams used a pre-loaded survey on tablets using KoBo, with options in English and Bislama. The survey was designed and analysed by World Vision Vanuatu s programme quality team. Just 3 surveys - less than 1% of the total - were declared invalid, leaving a 99% validity rate for collected data.


Latest News
Hashtags:   

World

 | 

Vision

 | 

Vanuatu

 | 

Tropical

 | 

Cyclone

 | 

Harold

 | 

Distribution

 | 

Monitoring

 | 

Report

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Sources