Wednesday 5 August 2020
Home      All news      Contact us     
tori - 20 days ago

Community In Shock As 2 Die After Inhaling Charcoal Fumes Inside Bedroom In Anambra

The two were discovered dead in their room on Wednesday by neighbours, after they failed to wake up in the morning.


Latest News
Hashtags:   

Community

 | 

Shock

 | 

After

 | 

Inhaling

 | 

Charcoal

 | 

Fumes

 | 

Inside

 | 

Bedroom

 | 

Anambra

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Sources