Thursday 13 August 2020
Home      All news      Contact us     
dailypost - 1 month ago

Footballer electrocuted at betting shop in Lagos

One Taiwo Akinlusi, popularly known as Sir Tee among his football fans meet his untimely death on Saturday, when his head mistakenly touched a naked wire when he was coming down from the staircase of a plaza where he went to play football betting at Ile-Epo bus stop, Ejigbo. An eyewitness, Mr. Abiodun Adaranijo, who [ ] Footballer electrocuted at betting shop in Lagos


Latest News
Hashtags:   

Footballer

 | 

electrocuted

 | 

betting

 | 

Lagos

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Sources