Saturday 4 July 2020
Home      All news      Contact us     
leadership - 7 days ago

FG Conducts Test Flight, Says Airport 90% Ready For Reopening

LEADERSHIP : Minister of Aviation, Senator Hadi Sirika, has said that Nigeria airports are 90 percent ready to commence operations as the nation prepares for lifting of bans on travels. He also said the remaining 10 percent is on the surface cleaning and bags provision which will be perfected as soon as flight resumes. The minister also [ ] The post FG Conducts Test Flight, Says Airport 90% Ready For Reopening appeared first on Leadership Newspaper and NNN.


Latest News
Hashtags:   

Conducts

 | 

Flight

 | 

Airport

 | 

Ready

 | 

Reopening

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Sources