Friday 19 October 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
nigerianvoice
1 months ago

63 percent of health facilities in Nigeria lack toilet for patients

The current status of sanitation in Nigeria remains worrisome as latest survey indicated that only 37 percent of the health facilities in Nigeria have at least one usable toilet for the patients while the remaining 63 percent lack toilet. The Chie ...

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.
Hashtags:   

percent

 | 

health

 | 

facilities

 | 

Nigeria

 | 

lack

 | 

toilet

 | 

for

 | 

patients

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)